Financial Aid Application

Translate Page

The first step to receiving financial aid from Cal Poly Humboldt is filling out a Financial Aid application. Whether you are an undergraduate, credential, or graduate student, any student interested in receiving financial assistance from the federal and/or state governments must submit a free application for aid in order for eligibility to be determined.

We encourage you to apply early and every year! The application period opens every year on OCTOBER 1 and the priority deadline (for maximum aid consideration) is MARCH 2. There are two applications available, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the California Dream Act, however, only one application needs to be submitted. Please select the application that appropriately applies to you:


FAFSA Website

This application is for U.S. citizens.

Apply Now

Tips & Resources


Dream Act Website

This application is for eligible AB540 students.

Apply Now 

Tips & Resources