PELL Grant Available for Summer 2018

Summer Pell Grants

There is a change to the Federal Pell Grant Program that allows eligible students to receive additional Federal Pell Grant award for summer beginning with the Summer 2018 session. To be eligible for the additional summer Pell Grant Award, the student must meet the program requirements and be enrolled in at least 6 units. For more information, visit Summer Aid on our website. 

Intent to Enroll Agreement 
  • All students are required to complete it prior to registering for any courses.

  • Signing this agreement establishes that the student understands that they are assuming all financial obligations associated with registering for courses offered by the University. The agreement also includes information related to the acceptance and obligation of financial aid and the ability to verify and update their current addresses. 

  • A registration hold will be placed on the student account until the "Intent to Enroll Agreement" is completed. Navigate to the "To Do List" on your Student Center and select the "Intent to Enroll" link and follow the instructions. A User Guide has been created for your use.

Online Authorization to Release Information
  • You now can give HSU consent to release one or more of your educational records (financial, housing, enrollment) to a parent, guardian or other family member with a single online form.  Follow the link in the "Personal Information" section on your "Student Center."

More By This Author

There is currently no additional news from this author.